From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Ed Standish
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2002 6:44 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Hello Im new!

Hi my Name is Ed Standish. I have just recently started to restore a 1960
Dodge Pioneer. I knew the previous owner (an old nieghbor) from when i was a
young kid. I used to tell him i wanted to buy the car if he ever sold it.
Bob
and i moved away in the late 70's. Bob sold the car and after many years he
decided to see how the car was holding up. In 2000 he found the guy he sold
the car to and the car was stripped down and sitting tireless . He then
re-bought the car with the intention of restoring her again. After a bad
back
accident he realized he was not going to be able to restore her. While
going
through some old pictures Bob came across a picture of the car with me
standing by her. After a long search bob called me and asked if i was still
interested in her . My dream has come true and im going to do my best to
make
her road worthy again! Anyone who has any advise whatsoever it will be more
than welcome this is my first attempt at restoring but i am up to the
challenge!

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm