[FWDLK] 59 PLYM ID TAGS

Hello List members,
Question specifically on 59 Plyms ID tags---mostly concerned with the SPORT FURY tags...
Is there any RULE on the tags location? or, in reality, is it dependent on where the car was mfgd?

FOR THE S/F,, one tag only on firewall OR two tags (one on firewall and one on door post) OR two tags on firewall OR can be any one of the above?

Thank you--just want to see if I can get a pattern to this           ED    LI  NY