[FWDLK] 1957 Dodge

Hello all.Is it possible someone on the list can decode a Vin number for me.I am on the verge of buying this vehicle and just wondering about the numbers for the engine,colors,place of production and whatever else the Vin number tells about it.The Vin is     A-380 13 180        it should be for a 57 dodge suburban wagon.    Thanks in advance for the help.        Jack in still cold Michigan.