Re: [FWDLK] Speaking of 1960 DeSotos...

Was that a list member I saw driving a 60 DeSoto 2-door hardtop this past
Monday, around midnight eastbound through Redmond on the 520 freeway?
Rear WA plate, slightly askew, read "FWDLOOK"

Now we know that vanity plate is spoken for in Washington, list member or
not. How many other states are represented with FWDLOOK plates?

Dan Davids
60 Adventurer 4-door hardtop
Woodinville, WA

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm