[FWDLK] part needed

Hello finned friends,
     Just took off the cover of my 58 Plymouth for the show season and found
the left fin tip, (the piece that links the bezel and the top trim) cracked.
Has anyone found a stress crack on this piece before?  Does anyone have an
extra they would like to sell?  I think both left and right are the same.  I
checked my parts book and found the part numbers listed for 58 are the same
as 57, although the part is different!!!  I can't even get a part number for
this thing.  Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks again,
Mike
57 & 58 Plymouth Belvedere's

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm