Re: [FWDLK] Arrival of the '56 Savoy

I got my '55 DeSoto today also.  The driver was very reliable, called with progress reports for the past couple days.  His name is Ray Stoller and his number is either 256 500-5751 or 256-500-5151.  Can't read my writing.

This was a deal brokered by Lindsay King.  He was also very easy to deal with, but the first guy he hired as a sub, someone from Montana, didn't work out.  I think King really tried to pull it together, and if he'd been the driver there may well have been no problem.

Maybe that's a problem with brokering transportation, there isn't any direct connection.

I would highly recommend Ray Stoller, and also endorse the other posts that Lindsay King is responsible and reliable.

--Roger van Hoy, '55DeSoto, '42DeSoto, '66Plymouth, '73Duster, '81 Imperial, Washougal, WA