Re: [FWDLK] Arrival of the '56 Savoy

--- RMcg917191@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Some surprises:  It has a windshield washer bag
> under the hood.  Don't know if it has a working
pump.
> Anybody know how these worked in '56?

My parents had a '55 Custom Royal when I was a kid,
and it had a small white footpedal hanging down from
under the dash for this. "Small" doesn't do this thing
justice, IIRC it was no more than twice the area of
the top of the high-beam switch.

=====
Mike Sealey, San Francisco CA
'57 Plymouth Sport Suburban