Re: [FWDLK] Used car buying checklist

Very complete list.  The only thing I would add would be a vacuum gage to your collection of tools.  On the less serious side, a list of pathetic excuses to ones spouse (and self) rationalizing the purchase of yet another old car.

  Joe M <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have put together a used car buying checklist that is a combination of
about 5 other checklists I found on the internet. I would like to credit
the original owners, but have no clue where I got them anymore! If you
recognize some of the work..... thanks for the input !!

If you are interested, go to http://www.infopage.com/checklist.htm

If you would rather have it in MSWord, go to
http://www.infopage.com/checklist.doc

See ya,
Joe
http://www.infopage.com/plymouth 1955 Plymouth Belvedere