[FWDLK] Bob Oswalds Rationale

Sorry, I meant Oswald not Osmond, got confused, the better half was playing
an old Donny Osmond song in the background, to help keep me in motion
cleaning the wire wheels on the 55 I suppose. What a task, 56 spokes per
wheel. It's looking good, you nearly need sunglasses on to go past it
without being blinded.

Ron
55 St.Regis

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm