[FWDLK] '61 Chrysler brakes

Pardon the off-topic message.

I was in email contact with a gentleman near Visalia California regarding
some brakes from a '61 Newport, when the computer I was using suddenly
decided to shell out and I lost his email address as well as his info.

If I am lucky enough to have him read this, please send me an email again
asap.

Karl