Re: [FWDLK] WWW Coker Tires

Jason,

  Hola Senor.... How impersonal is this huh? I will post instead of a direct email.... lol..  My Coker Radial WW are about one year old... As you know I am a pig and dont wash my car but once every month... sometimes every two months...  My white walls are almost COMPLETELY yellow.... But like others on the list I will use Westleys... It is the only thing that works, although It seems to be pretty hard on the tire after consistent use. I believe it cracks the white walls after prolonged use. At least that is what appeared to happen on my old cars.

Josh