Re: [FWDLK] 1958 New Yorker door panels

>>The seat covers also have a Chrysler emblem heat-embossed into a
vinyl section of the seat backs. Again, not available from the
two sources mentioned above.<<

Dick,
Someone in Portland, OR is doing the heat-embossing on my 61 DeSoto for  Fryer's AutoUpholstery Kits!   http://www.autoupholsterykits.com/   You might try contacting him for info. The mylar part he can't help you with.
      <>Roy<>

?4-55 Firedome HT: ----
1- daily driver,  1- being restored,  2- parts cars
??1-55 Fireflite HT: ---
Wife's car
??1-56 Chry HT & 1-56 DeSoto HT: = 1- Custom
(in progress)
??1-55 Chry Imperial 4 door
(parts car)
???