[FWDLK] C@C ... or All Chrysler Nationals

Just a reminder,

Chryslers at Carlisle will be held in less than a month.  It takes place July 12-14th in Carlisle, PA.

You can register online at http://www.ifounditatcarlisle.com/onlinereg/events.asp?eventid=17

Please remember to put "Forward Look Network" in the 'club' box.

I have been too busy to organize anything huge for the show, but I figure I'll bring my 10x10 tent, and we can do dinner on Saturday again.

-Dave