Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2002 1:34 AM
Subject: How to clean seat blets properly?

Any thoughts on how to clean seat belts properly? I had read somewhere in my too distant past that you could soak them in solvent (lets say Varosol as an example) then take them to the car wash and blast them with the spray.  Mine are really dirty having laid under the seats in a convertible so they have rust stains from the seat springs as well as dirt and grease.  Thanks in advance.