Re: [FWDLK] help!

Jason,

Bars Leak is not a good idea as it is the consistancy of honey and
settles in the lowest part of the cooling system, your heater core.
There is a product called Alumi-seal that is actually small pieces of
aluminum (like a dust) that fill the hole as the leak continues.  You
may need two of them.  After a short time of running and leaking, the
hole becomes plugged and many times, fixed permantly.  If that doesn't
work, nothing will work and it will need to be replaced.  Alumi-seal can
be found almost everywhere car parts are sold.  It won't hurt anything
in the system and is even credited with lubricating the water pump.  It
has worked for me on a cracked block (a thee inch crack just under the
head) that must have frozen before I got it, and is still working
today.  Let me know if it does the trick.

Dave Todd

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm