[FWDLK] 61 Phoenix convertible, etc.

Hi Gang, due to unfortunate financial circumstances, I must part with my 1961 Dodge Dart Phoenix convertible. She is white with white top and red interior. The engine is out of the car to be rebuilt (318 2bbl) Heads are done. Original interior is 90%, has new cpt. Top edge of back seat is faded from sun. rest of upholstery is exc. Armrests need to be redone. speaker grill s/b replaced. Glove box door needs paint touched up. Has new wht. top not installed.Body and frame extremely solid and rustfree, trunk pan is a bit thin in spots, but floors, quarters, rockers, etc. are rust free. Body is Very straight with only a couple of minor dings. Needs paint. Chrome and trim are mostly exc. Front bumper has some rust around license plate area but is straight. SS Door spears have some dings. Has Factory bumper guards, stone guards, 5 three bar spinner hubcaps, is a mid year car with the auxiliary ta! illights factory installed. Has extra parts, mostly engine and trans related, spare torqueflite,
has owners manual, sevice procedures manual, sales brochures, and sticker from original dealer on back of car. This car has a unique grill, the rectangular slots around the grill that are on every 61 I have seen do not exist on this car!! Whats up with that?? Anyway, she has not been on the road since 1972, so the brakes and such will need to be addressed. I am located 60 miles north of seattle. I have the correct 1961 washington license plates if  needed. $6000 will "Buy it now", or the bidding starts @ $4500. I am also selling my 1954 NY Town & Country wagon . Needs some restoration and electrical system work (grounding problem, won't start) 331 hemi, new paint. $2500 firm. These are my cars and I do take responsibility for statements  made about them. Call me @ 360-691-4307, or email directly for more info, must sell soon, will be listed on ebay next week.
                                                                       Thanks, Dan Kershner