[FWDLK] 1956 Dodge/Plymouth Steering Wheel correct one?

[FWDLK] 1956 Dodge/Plymouth Steering Wheel correct one?

My 56 Dodge Crusaders each have a different steering wheel although they are the same model. One has a round horn ring and round center with a plastic Dodge coat of arms in the center.  The other has a rectangular horn ring with a rounded, almost bullet nosed center in solid chromed metal with no logo.  I like the look of that one best.  Are they both correct? I have two 300 K digital pics I can send to anyone that would care to pass judgement on these for me. Thanks.

Do You Yahoo!?