[FWDLK] '57 Fury Dash pad

This message is intended for Glenn Barratt, but is applicable to everyone.  I want to thank Glenn for the beautiful reproduction dash pad for my '57 Fury.  It arrived yesterday, and although I haven't tested the fit yet, it looks great!

Glenn also sent the Christine soundtrack which has every song played in the movie, PLUS every song mentioned in Stephen King's book. . .and it sounds excellent also!

And he included a gorgeous 10"x12" black and white factory looking photo, which will look awesome framed and mounted. . .

All in all, a very nice deal and one of the absolute final finishing touches in completing Mr. Finzzz.  I had put off getting a dash pad for several years because of the expense and the fact that nobody would really notice it should be there except hardcore Fury fanatics like myself.

Thanks, Glenn

Mark   mjh
'57 Fury in OR