Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2002 9:03 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] So who's going to C@C?

I thought it might be nice to do a roll-call of who's going to be at Chryslers at Carlisle next week.

I should be up there late Wednesday night.  I assume we'll do dinner again on either Friday or Saturday; details will follow.

Something new for this year... John Diekewicz and I will be putting together a video with the "well-I-guess-you-can" permission of Carlisle Productions.  We're going to be having it professionally edited and it should be available on VHS and DVD sometime in early August.  If you've seen the "talk to the owner, walk around the car" segments that My Classic Car or ESPN2 do, we'll be following the same format.  John will be our host, interviewing the owners and asking about the vehicles, and I will be slogging around with a pro camera rig glued to my shoulder (which seems to weigh about as much as a forged steel crank, and is just about as comfortable...)  We've got some wireless mikes, so we should end up getting a pretty nice production out of it all.

-Dave
(taking the '58 Plymouth only -- the '59 DeSoto isn't ready yet.)