[FWDLK] 1957 / 1958 / 1959 Plymouth Trunk Mats - The First Batch

[FWDLK] 1957 / 1958 / 1959 Plymouth Trunk Mats - The First Batch is Done!

By the Way,

I spoke to Ed Siciliano last night, and he will be bringing around 20 or so trunk mats to C@C.  Jack Johnson has graciously agreed to sell them from his booth at I 132-135.  (Thanks, Jack!)  These are mats that have the "about a half inch too wide" outer border on the one corner.  You can't even notice it in my car (I'll try to take some photos tonight), and I think everyone will love the quality of these things.  They are truly a nice piece.

I believe he is only asking $150 each for this batch (but don't quote me).  There are some photos already up at http://www.forwardlook.net/sitestore/trunkmats/ for those who are interested.

These are only available now for pickup at C@C.  I will not have any to ship until after the show, but I will post full details on the web site and on the list at that time.

-Dave

Dave Stragand
Network Analyst
Ketchum Inc.
412-456-3839

Ketchum.  Passion and Precision in Communication.
2002 PR Week Agency of the Year.