From: Jerry [mailto:mopar-man@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2002 5:49 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Suspicious email

I just received a suspicious email with an attachment that was allegedly software to remove the KLEZ virus.  The email was not from any of the virus protection software companies so I immediately blew it away because it had an attachment rather than the usual address to download such software.  Oh yeah, the way the English language was used was also suspicious.  Just thought I'd let everyone know about this.  If it's not from a bonafide antivirus software company, blow it away.

Jerry Browarski