[FWDLK] Physics be damned

Vancouver-Bill, (& List) , well, I'll be .... as I sed, before, there is
a non-toxic, highly-viscous, non-corrosive , coolant-replacement:
propylene glycol, which requires (essentially) ZERO line-pressure , as
it expands VERY slightly (you fill the radiator to within 1 1/2" from
the top, & it expands to within about 1/2" from the vent-tube
[according to me-amigo, in LA ;. Its boiling point is about 340 -360
degrees , he tells me].

The stuff sells for about $26.00 PER GALLON
& requires as?many gallons as your cooling system will handle
(although "he" says that 'quantity' purchase-discounts are available).

What you get, w/each 'gallon, is a "sticker" which you attach to your
rad-cap, which sez: " Do Not Add Water" (although, if you DO, the agua
will just boil-off, inconsequentially).

AGAIN, let me reiterate that the system WAS demonstrated to me; the guy
just removed the rad-cap, with the engine fully warmed-up!

I'm surprised that "Evans' " product was not known to the List--
hopefully, their website will be 'enclosed' with this missive.

Cool Hand Neil

http://www.evanscooling.com/index2.html