[FWDLK] Goodguys in Columbus

I just figured I'd let y'all know that I went to the Goodguys show here in Columbus, Ohio.

I saw more Forwardlook cars there this year than I have before (but that number is still only around 8 or so).  I took some pictures, and will try to get them scanned and put up on a webpage somewhere for anyone who is interested.

Anyone on the list attend the Goodguys show?

Garrett in Central Ohio