[FWDLK] starter help needed

Hello All,
                Does anyone have a good spare bendix drive(in the starter motor) they could sell to me for my '59 Fury 318? I checked on my car at the body shop today only to find out the bodyman said it wouldn't start and the starter was whining. As soon as I hit the key it screamed away indicating no connection with the flywheel. I had bad visions of a busted flywheel but after I removed the inspection cover I noticed that the flywheel was OK. After some contortionism and a half hour I got the starter out and seen that all of the teeth on the bendix drive were pretty much filed down at the end where it mates with the flywheel. I had the starter rebuilt seven years ago and the bendix drive was within acceptable range but now its shot. Just to be sure (with many a grunt and groan) I turned the engine by hand and inspected the flywheel. Fortunately it wasn't damaged but it seems to be a little worn. Eventually when I have the transmission rebuilt, I'll get a new flywheel but for now I need a bendix drive ASAP. Let me know if any of you can help. Also for future reference, know of any flywheel sources? Thanks for all of your help.
Take Care,
Frank