[FWDLK] New Antifreeze

Hi Neil.
I tried responding directly to you but my email was rejected by your
supplier.  Anyhow, here's my response.........
Guess what?  I have no idea what brand of coolant my mechanic used in my
C300.  I'll have to call him and find out for myself.  As for my temperature
gauge, it's not working properly.  I think that's due to the fact that one
of the previous two owners converted the car to a 12 volt system and didn't
bother to upgrade everything.  The gauge maxes out but I've had the cover
removed from the radiator and my mechanic has used some tool to check the
coolant's temperature and it's been in the "normal" range every time.  I've
been meaning to get the gauge repaired/replaced but keep forgetting 'cuz
other things come up that need attention like a new ring gear or tranny
overhaul.  If you don't hear from me regarding the coolant in the next few
days send me a reminder.

Jerry