[FWDLK] vendor at carlisle

Hello Everyone,
                        The vendor I was asking about drove up to Carlisle in a yellow school bus filled with lenses and other parts. He was wearing over-alls, a flannel shirt, glasses,  had a crew-cut,  and a deep southern accent. He was easy-going and very friendly. To better identify him, his booth can be seen at http://www.forwardlook.net/events/carlisle2002/IM002031.JPG
Does anyone know him/have his info? I'd really like to get in touch with him. Thanks for all of your help.
Take Care,
Frank