[FWDLK] recent find

Hello All,
                I just wanted to share a recent find with all of you. I was on ebay a week ago and bid on a Mopar Parts price list book. It shows the Factory Retail Prices at the factory and the net prices of all the parts for 1960, 1959 and below. It may even go into the early 50's. No one else bid on it so now I have it. It is really neat to look through the book and see what things cost then. For example part no.s 1943542 and 1943543. These are the part no.s for '59 Plymouth front bumper wing guards. The factory price for those are $16.50 ea. and the net price is $10.73 ea. Man, what we all wouldn't do to go back in time and get parts for that price! How about an automatic headlamp dimmer package or a mirror-matic? Well, the headlamp dimmer is $49.70 at the factory and the net price is $38.60, the mirror-matic is $23.25 at the factory and has a $16.28 net price. I could go on and on with this stuff but I just thought I'd share a few things with all of you. Now, I don't want to get bombarded with e-mails but it would be fun to see what this book has. Maybe if we can get a list of "curiosities" that everyone always wondered what the price was for a part; maybe we could post it somewhere for everyone to see. Just a thought. Well that's all for now folks.
Take Care,
Frank

P.S. I'm sure there's alot of folks out there who wonder what the price was for '58 Bumper wings. If someone can give me the part numbers for front and rear, I'll post them tonight.