[FWDLK] Novi

Next weekend is the annual car show at the Novi Expo Center in Novi, Michigan.  It's a suburb just northwest of Detroit.  I'll be there with my white '55 300 (not in the show but I'll be in the cruise on Sunday evening) and I'm pretty sure that Will Johnston will be there with his black C300 since he only lives a mile or so from the event.  Hope to see some other Mopars from the '50s and early '60s there.

Jerry Browarski