[FWDLK] Lead on '57 Plym Savoy 2dr

A couple of months ago I gave a lead on a '57 Plymouth Savoy 2dr hardtop for sale here in Kerrville, Texas.   The price has been lowered substantially.  Though the website now says $5995, I am told by a friend who stopped there this a.m. that the price is $5,500.  There is one photo at the following page:

Wayne