[FWDLK] 55 Plymouth for sale on alt.autos.rod-n-custum

[FWDLK] 55 Plymouth for sale on alt.autos.rod-n-custum

Saw this on the rod-n-custom news group.  Might be of interet to someone.  Usual disclaimer, not my car, don't know the guy, don't even live in the same country.

I am trying to get rid of my 1955 Plymouth Belvedere 2dr Deluxe. The car is a
project car with a rebuilt 273, that was never installed because I moved away
from where the car was garaged. The engine was rebuilt from the bottom of the
pan up, all new parts, in about 1992. The car is complete, with all parts and
extras, chrome is in great shape, body panels are fairly rust free, and have
extra parts included like fenders and such. The car wiring was converted to
12V, new carpet was installed and seats covered to protect them, they need
re-upholstered but are intact. Glass is perfect, and all lights are intact,
none broken last I saw. This was to be a 1 year project for my wife, but since
we moved, we had no way or storage place to bring the car with us. It is in
Spokane, WA and I can transport as far as Seattle, WA south to Eugene, OR; or
east to Missoula, MT for a small fee of $1/mile, or you can pickup locally. I
am asking $2000 or best o! ffer. Let me know if you are interested.

NOW $1500 OBO, or $1000 for just the car and $500 for just the engine.  Come on
start now and have the car ready for road and show next spring!!!

reply to jacpppates@xxxxxxxxx (remove ppp in address)

Do You Yahoo!?