Re: [FWDLK] Paint

So The exterior of the '57 was Sand Dune white as well? What color was the
underside of the hood for the belvedere and other models during '57-'58?
Were they always the same as the exterior?
-Chris

I believe that you are correct.  If I remember correctly the '58 Furys that
I have seen the under hood color is Buckskin Beige.  The '57 Fury under hood
color is Sand Dune White.  All have fiber glass pads.
John Paxos
'57 Fury
'57 Belvedere Cvt.

Please visit http://furyhome.cjb.net !