[FWDLK] FWDLK in movie

I'm pretty sure we had a discussion as to what movies and/or tv shows people
have seen with Forwardlook cars in them.

I was watching an 80s movie starring John Travolta (he has a horrible
mullet) and his main ride was a red 59 Dodge, which was later blown up by
the russians (figures...the russians probably got jealous that they didn't
have anything that cool looking).

Just curious if anyone knows the name of the movie.  I didn't see the hole
thing, but watched it from when I first saw the 59 to just after it got
blown up.

>From what I could gather, John and his friend were somehow kidnapped by the
russians and inserted into city somewhere in Russia that the russians built
to resemble life in America.  The purpose was for John and his friend to
"Americanize" the city I guess.  John's girlfriend also turned out to be a
KGB agent.

If anyone knows the name, I'm just curious.

Garrett in Central Ohio

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm