[FWDLK] Hood Latch Paint Color Question

Does anyone know the correct colors for the hood latch assembly for a 59 Dodge (or are all the FL cars the same?). I would guess the base and actual latch to be silver, the pin and cup piece to be left natural/unpainted and the spring red. Any thoughts on this matter would be appreciated.

James
1959 Dodge