Re: [FWDLK] Torqueflite interchange

Should,  Both the 1959 and the 1961 A-644 Torqueflite used a separate torque
converter housing, and the housing was the same for both years.   The A-727
Torqueflite of 1962 adopted the one piece housing and transmission body.

Also, the 1959 Dodge Toruqeflite has no parking sprag and has the emergency
brake on the driveshaft.   And so does the 1961 DeSoto.

Bill
Vancouver, BC

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm