[FWDLK] 59 PLYMM V-8 info

Thank You list members,
Thanks to all for the help on the engine numbers!!   All of the info I compile will someday help me in finding that original FURY that I have been seeking.  It is just my preference that I would like a FURY in "as it was born" (or very close to it) condition.

There must be a law against the open sale of vin tags.  What a disgrace!  We all know why someone would pay so much for one!   I see nothing wrong in changing ones vehicle to suit ones own desires,, just be up front with a potential new owner if you ever want to sell it.  Many "reputable" dealers ARE NOT!

ED    LI  NY