Re: [FWDLK] VIN SWAPPING? BODY SWAPPING!!

Re: [FWDLK] VIN SWAPPING? BODY SWAPPING!!

In a message dated 8/3/02 6:15:24 PM Pacific Daylight Time, esierraadj@xxxxxxxxx writes:

----- but @ what 'point' does any car become
non-original. Is a 300 still a 300, with
a different "300" engine?

   Is my 61 DeSoto not original because I sanded down the factory paint runs on the fender wells and smoothed out the factory's bad body joints at head lights and tail lights?
           <>Roy<>
       Roy Asbjornsen
       16418  71 Ave E
       Puyallup WA 98375