[FWDLK] VIN tag

Hi Folks,

Have printed the ad with the '57 Fury Vin tag and it will go in our Registry Binder.  It will be interesting to see if it ever pops up again.

Also, emailed the person running the ad to see if the car was still available for sale, parts, etc.  His response: "gone, gone, gone".

I seem to recall a few years ago that Fwdlkr, John Paxos had talked to a Sagebrush Classics in Idaho who ran an ad in Hemmings on a '57 Fury.  As I recall, John said there wasn't much left of this car and guy was asking way too much.  John, does that ring any bells?

Regards,

Jack Lewis
Golden Fin Society-dedicated to the limited edition '56-'57-'58 Plymouth Fury