[FWDLK] Vin numbers

Speaking of numbers - the first three letter/digits of the vin indicating a 59 Plymouth Sport Fury are M29.  My campground space # which I reserve every year at the Iola Car Show in Iola, WI is M29.  I have a 59 Sport Fury and acquired the car a few years after getting that space # so it wasn't planned.  Kinda spooky. (I just happened to notice the correlation this year).   John Z