[FWDLK] Templates for #1769436 '57-9 manual antenna

[FWDLK] Templates for #1769436 '57-9 manual antenna

This is to let you all know that I have a Mopar installation instruction sheet for installing manual antenna, part # 1769436 and templates for the following:

'57 Plymouth P30, P31
'58 Ply LP1, LP2
'59 Ply MP1, MP2

'57, 58 Dodge all
'59 Dodge MD1, MD2, MD3

'57, 58 Firesweep
'57, 58, 59 DeSoto Firedome and Fireflite
(revised 8-58 so there must have been an earlier location)
'59 DeSoto MS1

'57, 58, 59 Chryslers (all)
(revised 8-58 so there must have been an earlier location)

I also have one printed only "Desoto, Chrysler" that is entirely different from the others in shape and I will have to try to figure out what it is intended for.  It may not be for the same antenna as it is on a different color and age of paper with a different print font.

The instruction sheet also mentions Imperial but there is no template for Imperial.

Anyone needing any of these templates is welcome to send me a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope (SASE) and I will photo copy the instruction sheet and appropriate template and mail back to you.

Wayne Graefen
228 Whiskey Ridge Trail
Kerrville, TX 78028-8913