Re: [FWDLK] 1960 Adventurer convertible.

Re: [FWDLK] 1960 Adventurer convertible.

Chris

Thanks for the comments, glad you enjoyed my pics.

That DeSoto is pretty cool looking even though they never made any.

Hope the rest of you take a look at either of my websites.

Thanks

Dave Lindsay
http://www.socalcarculture.com
http://public.fotki.com/wackydave