[FWDLK] 58 Plymouth trim

Hi Everyone,

I was hoping someone would be kind enough to look at the interior of a 58
Plymouth and tell me if there is any sort of trim around the rear window
(back glass/windshield?? whozawhatsitcalled). My rear seal butts right up to
the headliner, and well...it's real ugly. It looks like it should have some
sort of frame over the seal. Anyway, my car is a 2 door post Belvedere if
that makes a difference.

Thanks
Brandie in California

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm