Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: [FWDLK] Calendars

I am in agreement. I would pay $20.00/year and $10.00/year extra for a calendar.
Maybe this would add admin overhead so Dave you must interject if I am out of
line.
I would expect more if I did this. By this I mean, I have sent Dave images of my
car to fill a glaring hole in the matrix and they are not there yet (over a year
ago). NOW, don't rain down on me that I am bitchin' cuz I fully know what Dave is
going through. You set up a page, it becomes a hit (monster), and you look for
help and it ain't there. I am saying for my $20.00/year this attention to detail
would be covered. Perhaps a volunteer group of Internet savvy people to help.
All I am trying to say is that this is one of the most valuable sites for us
like-minded (forward looking) individuals and we should take some responsibility
to make it even better than it is. Who knows, we may even sway some C#@^Y and
F%)D owners over to our way of thinking ;-)

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm