                From:   George Sazdoff [mailto:Scavengers58@xxxxxx]
                Sent:   Friday, August 09, 2002 7:58 AM
                To:     L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                Subject:        Re: [FWDLK] Calendars

                 Well, donations seem nice.  But, the average human, given
the choice, puts
                this sort of thing off.......So, I know Dave wants to keep
the site
                free......but, perhaps a small $10-$15  site subscription
would be in order.
                If everyone who currently uses this list would subscribe and
pay the little
                charge..this would surely help out.  A charter member option
at a higher rate
                sounds good too.  I'm also for pre paying for the Calendars.
THESE CALENDARS
                MUST BE KEPT IN PLACE GUYS!   Count me in for some financial
support and
                prepayment of some calendars!   Now, let's coordinate this
thing and stop
                talking about it.  We need to all put our money where our
mouth is.  (to coin
                an old expression)    George Sazdoff    57 Imperial 4 door
Southampton, 57
                Plymouth Belvedere Conv., (2) 58 Plymouth Belvedere 2 dr
hdtps....various
                parts and some GM stuff too.

                http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm