[FWDLK] Gone 'a scoutin'.

Heya all, I've just gotten home from a vacation(way too short) in Mountain
Home, AR. While driving around, I was able to spot a blue '57 Plymouth off
the road and in the woods. It's on Missouri state route 125, right side of
the road, 200 feet from the AR state line. Anyone know about/own/hear of
this car?

Please visit http://furyhome.cjb.net !

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm