Re: [FWDLK] 6 cylinder manifold nuts

Sorry, I can't help you on the nuts, but isn't it amazing how easy it is to
lose things like this?

Somewhere in my Limpala, I have a 9/16 socket and an oil pan bolt...don't
know where they are, but I do know that both were stopped somewhere between
the top of the engine and the floor.  The funniest thing about the oil pan
bolt is that I dropped it while putting my oil pan back on, and the only
thing between the bolt and the floor were transmission cooling lines and
air.  My theory is that somewhere underneath my car is a portal to a
parallel universe, and somewhere, I have an extra oil pan bolt and am
wondering where it came from.

When I was helping my dad build one of his engines we dropped a small piece
of tubing used for putting over the connecting rod bolts, and it
miraculously vanished for about 15 minutes until we finally saw it laying on
the ground after we had ignored it for a while...must've comeout of hiding
while nobody was watching.

Does this happen to anyone else?  Or am I the only person that can pour a
glass of water, set it down, put the pitcher back in the fridge, and then
turn right back around and wonder where my water went off to?

Garrett in Central Ohio.....Home of the Columbus Flames....one of the NWFL's
NEWEST teams (we'll take what we can get at this point in time).

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm