[FWDLK] How Old.....

My first car when I turned 16 (in 1965) was a 60 Sport
Fury - makes me 53 years old now.  Also had a 63 Fury,
a 69 Super Bee (my first new car when I got out of the
Army) and a 71 Plymouth Satilite.

Jason will be 19 next month, still driving the 56
Belvedere.  We moved him into college yesterday along
with his 56 - even more a "chic"mobile now!!!

Joe and Jason
56 Belvedere(s)