Re: [FWDLK] Turn Signal Thanks and more questions

Re: [FWDLK] Turn Signal Thanks and more questions

The chips come on Ebay from time to time  for around $10-12. Your factory colors were likely Powder Blue (Duco 2335 Dulux 93-59858) and Eggshell white (Duco 2341 Dulux 93-59869) paint code should have been 662, upper white lower blue.  Hope that helps until you find a code sheet.

 RMcg917191@xxxxxxx wrote:

Thanks much to everyone who responded to my question about the turn signal not flashing properly on the right front.  I was indeed a bad ground.  I cleaned up the connections, replaced some screws, and voila!  Works just like it should. Now if I could just get the plastic lenses to break free of the housings.  It's like they were put on with super glue or something.

Does anyone have a paint chip chart for '56 Plymouths they would be willing to part with? My Savoy was repainted quie a few years ago,  It began life as a kind of powder blue and white (same color as my Aunt's car), and was later repainted a dark blue and white.  This guy re-painted the dash board and the interior moldings to match the new color on the outside.  Doesn't look bad, but it reminds me of a Ford blu! e from the early '70s.  When I am able to have it repainted I would like to return to a factory correct color.

Also, does anyone know if the neutral safety switch for a '59 Poweflite is the same as on a '56?  NAPA doesn't list one earlier than '59.

Regards,

Bob McGrath
'55 Savoy
'56 Savoy