[FWDLK] Wedding cars

Plyllis and I were married 36+ years ago.  January 1, 1966.   My driver was a 1955 Dodge which was the wedding car.  My dad had a 1955 DeSoto which I learned how to drive on, that my brother drove that day.  Dad drove his new 1966 Plymouth Belvedere, which he let my new wife and I drive the rest of the day. I still have a 1955 Dodge which replaced the original one in 1976.  I still have a 1955 DeSoto simular to my dad's original one.   and that original 1966 Plymouth Belvedere is out there sitting in my garage. My original wife is sitting in the recliner watching Jeopardy.  We all look pretty much the same except the the cars look exactly the same and they don't get fat, and hopefully they never get wrinkled.

Joseph Paolucci
Walton, Ky
also have
60 Dodge Matador
52 DeSoto
84 Dodge Prospector Pickup
88 Caravan
91 Voyager
75 Chrysler Newport
55 Dodge Station Wagon

I really need to thin the herd pretty soon.  too many projects and not enough time.  I just realized I'm not going to live forever. and not moving as fast as I used to.