[FWDLK] happy years

i do not have the 58 Plymouth convertible i was driving when my wife and i married ,nov. 1966 both age 18 ,but i do still have my wonderful understanding wife of 35 years and 8 restored Mopars  a 58 convertible i did a complete restoration on (june of this years calendar) recently sold however as some of you know. had an offer i couldn't refuse! i still have my 58 Fury however,as well as others i'll list. The Lord has been good to us.My age by the way will be 54 next friday.
Tom Mitchell
36 Plymouth deluxe touring sedan
48 Plymouth club coupe street rod  all Mopar
58 PLymouth Fury  40,000 mile car
64 Plymouth Sport Fury convertible
68 Plymouth Road Runner similar to our first new car also 40,000 mile survivor
65 Dodge coronet drag race car  et; 11.17 @ 121 mph
68 Dodge Charger owned 20 Years
70 Dodge Challenger convertible T/A clone 340-6PAK