[FWDLK] Help Needed to Check Colorado Car

[FWDLK] Help Needed to Check Colorado Car

Guys: Is there someone near Eaton, Colorado (80615) who could please check out the car pictured at the website below that is for sale-- it's a 1954 Dodge Coronet 2dr HT?

http://www.classicalgasstation.com/1183d.htm

I am particularly interested in the condition of the wiring, whether or not there is rust, how the car drives, and any other relevant information that you might provide.

Thanks.